The golf course will open on Wednesday April 19 and the tee time reservation system is up and running. We are going to be able to start our tournament season on time with "The Mystery Score Tournament" running from April 19 - 23
Don't forget to sign up for the first of our special events, "The George Hogan Scramble and Picnic" to be held on Saturday May 6th. Sign up sheets are posted in the locker room.
To start the season we will be playing preferred lies in your own fairway only, play the ball as it lies everywhere else on the course. Remember to check your email and postings in the locker room for rules updates.
Please remember to patronize our sponsors, without their support we wouldn't be able have the events and prizes that we do. While visiting them please let them know that you are from the Brighton Park Golf Club and thank them for their sponsorship and support.
As always feel free to contact us with any inquiries or suggestions by email at [email protected]
Rob Coppola & Tim Dowell at the Paddock Golf Dome durning demo day looking to promote the our club and registering new members .
2017 Major Events
2017 Applications Information
Now Accepting New Members for 2017!
Applications are also available at the Paddock Golf Dome
Reasons to Join BPGC in Tonawanda NY
- Annual dues is only $85
- Currently over 200 members
- Season runs from April 20th thru September 30th
- Weekly tournaments played Wednesday to Sunday
- Compete against other golfers in your handicap class (0-10,11-14,15-19,20 and up)
- New in 2017 - Golden Class (for golfers 65 years of age and up)
- Several major tournaments held thought-out the entire BPGC season
- We use the official USGA handicap GHIN system
- Total Prize Fund exceeds $10,000
- The top 4 net scores in each flight are eligible for weekly prizes
For even more information email: Brighton Park Golf Club at [email protected]