It's that time of the year when our members will be receiving their 2018 membership applications in the mail. Dues are still the same as last year, $85.00. Please try to get them back to our Membership Chairman, Tom O'Donnell as soon as possible, with about 230 members, that would make his job a lot easier than everyone waiting until the last minute.
Please remember that for each new member you refer to the club, you will receive $10.00 off you dues next season.
Our General Meeting this year will be on Friday April 13 at 7:00 P.M. at the Brounshidle Post.
On Tuesday February 27, we will be having our "1st Annual B.P.G.C. Winter Classic" (room for 28 golfers) at The Sportzone @ The Grill. For $43.00 you will get 3 hours of golf on the simulators (Scramble Tournament), pizza and wing buffet and open bar. Teams will be put together according to handicap to keep it close to equal. If interested contact Pat Logan, myself or send an email to the club's email box [email protected]
Whenever possible, patronize our sponsors. without their help we wouldn't be able to hold the weekly tournaments and other events on our schedule and while at those spots thank them for being a sponsor.
As always feel free to contact us with any inquiries or suggestions by email at [email protected]
Rob Coppola & Tim Dowell at the Paddock Golf Dome during demo day
looking to promote the our club and registering new members .
2018 Applications Information
Now Accepting New Members for 2018!
Applications are also available at the Paddock Golf Dome
Reasons to Join BPGC in Tonawanda NY
- Annual dues is only $85
- Currently over 225 members
- Season runs from April 20th thru September 30th
- Weekly tournaments played Wednesday to Sunday
- Compete against other golfers in your handicap class (0-10,11-14,15-19,20 and up)
- New in 2018 - Golden Class (for golfers 65 years of age and up)
- Several major tournaments held thought-out the entire BPGC season
- We use the official USGA handicap GHIN system
- Total Prize Fund exceeds $10,000
- The top 4 net scores in each flight are eligible for weekly prizes
Click on this link to see and download the application: 2018 Application
For even more information email: Brighton Park Golf Club at [email protected]